Bawrunga Medical Service (BAMS) is a busy, multidisciplinary primary health care service which consists of clinics in Nambucca Heads, Macksville, Dubbo, Gilgandra and Gulargambone, in NSW.
An opportunity is now available for full time, energetic Practice Manager to lead the team of GPs, nursing and administrative staff over the 5 sites. This position is supported by a Management Team and Board of Directors.
Key Deliverables include:
- Effective and sustainable management of each clinic, GPs and support staff;
- Ongoing development of effective operational policies, procedures and guidelines as required;
- Ongoing Recruitment of other staff and consultants
- Ongoing development and management of each clinic
Criteria for selection includes (but not limited to):
- Financial Management, Reporting and Budgeting
- Sound understanding of the Australian Healthcare and Medicare Systems
- Knowledge of Australian Government reporting mechanisms
- Proven supervisory skills
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Nursing or Clinical Service experience is desirable
This role is ideally suited to a Practice Manager, Health Services Manager or Clinical Services Manager in a medical environment who is experienced in the operational management of large sites or someone from a Nursing background who is willing to step-up into this role. The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills and consultative approach with the ability to work across multiple functions and with multiple stakeholders. They will have a customer service orientation and pragmatic solutions focus and will enjoy developing solid relationships with a view to adding value.
For a confidential discussion about the position contact Leavina Reid, CEO on 6691 3573.
To apply email your CV and covering letter to Allison Davidson: firstname.lastname@example.org