If you are aged 75 years or over and you live at home, you are eligible for an annual health assessment.
An annual health assessment will identify ways that you can improve your health and well being. It will help you by advising you on how you can maintain your independence at home and in your community.
This yearly health check will cover:
- A thorough assessment of your health and well being
- A measurement of your blood pressure, pulse rate and heart rhythm
- A review of your medications
- A discussion about your social supports
- Any healthcare concerns or other needs that you may have.
Make a booking to talk to one of our GPs about how a health assessment can help you manage your health into the future.