Starting Friday 13th March
Doctors at GP SUPER CLINIC will deliver Bulked Billed services to eligible existing patients via telehealth.
Telephone or Video consultations for all medical concerns (not related to the Coronavirus) from the following 5 patient groups –
- People ages over 70 years of age;
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Patients over 50 years of age;
- People with chronic health conditions who are immunocompromised;
- Parents with newborn babies;
- Those who are pregnant; and
- Those in isolation at home on the advice of a medical practitioner, in accordance with home isolation guidance issued by the AHPPC.
Eligible Patients wishing to have a telehealth consultation please call 6691 3573 to organise either a Skype or Telephone call with their GP
People in isolation or quarantine for Coronavirus can see any health provider through new telehealth items. Patients in vulnerable groups can additionally see a health provider via telehealth for a non-coronavirus matter if they have seen that practitioner face to face in the last 12 months.