DISCOVER THE BEAUTIFUL BEACHES OF NEW SOUTH WALES MID NORTH COAST DOING THE JOB YOU LOVE.
The Coffs Harbour GP Superclinic is looking for suitably qualified enthusiastic and motivated Doctors to join our team to provide care for patients in the Coffs Harbour and surrounding areas.
The position provides greater clinical independence with improved pay and work/life balance all in the glorious Australian climate.
We offer :
- State of the art purpose built 4000 sq. meters primary health care facilities incorporating comprehensive General Practice and allied health as well as an Urgent Care Centre. The clinic is about 10 minutes away from the Coffs Harbour Health Campus which is a teaching hospital-trauma centre with 24/7 ICU and Accident and Emergency services.
- Excellent pay ;a full time GP can expect an annual revenue in excess of AUD$250000
- Lifestyle and work life balance – live right next to arguably the best beaches in Australia, or next to world class golf courses ;part of the multiple world class resorts; all a short drive 10 minutes’ drive from work.
- Coffs harbour is a major coastal regional centre with a busy harbour and local airport only minutes from the town centre. There are 3 major airlines flying to Sydney with average less than 1 hour flying time; Gold Coast and Surfers Paradise is a mere 3 hours’ drive away.
- In recent years an explosion of restaurants and bars has arisen catering to varied tastes. Coffs Harbour has immediate access to a pristine harbour and beaches with associated sailing, diving, windsurfing, fishing, sea kayaking and surfing clubs. The envied temperate climate has led to Coffs being a centre for year round volleyball, running, cycling and triathlon activities which are often held around the stunning harbour.
- There are multiple private schools catering for primary and secondary education of all ages. There is a university and vocational college for tertiary educations. Click on the link below for all Coffs has to offer:
- We will assist you with medical registration, relocation assistance and a comprehensive orientation to the Australian healthcare system. We will even be there to greet you when you hop off the plane in Coffs Harbour on your first day of enjoying the good life.
Essential selection criteria
- For Medicare provider number purposes, you must be an Australian permanent resident.
- You must have unrestricted registration with the Australian Medical Council.
- You must be able to demonstrate you have a minimum of 2 years General Practice and/or community primary health experience, either here in Australia or overseas.
Desirable selection criteria
- FRNZCGP is highly desirable but NOT essential.
Working in Coffs Harbour has never been easier. Make your transition to a good life today.
Phone Leavina Reid, C.E.O. on +61265688144 or +61427283564 to discuss further or email Leavina at email@example.com