Coronavirus (COVID-19) update for Patients
Doctors at the GP SUPER CLINIC now deliver Bulked Billed services to eligible existing patients via telehealth.
This includes Telephone or Video consultations for all medical concerns (not related to the Coronavirus) from the following 5 patient groups –
- People ages over 70 years of age;
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Patients over 50 years of age;
- People with chronic health conditions who are immune compromised;
- Parents with newborn babies;
- Those who are pregnant; and
- Those in isolation at home on the advice of a medical practitioner, in accordance with home isolation guidance issued by the AHPPC.
Eligible Patients wishing to have a telehealth consultation please call 6691 3573 to organise either a video or phone call with their GP.