Dr Ahmed Hassanin graduated from university of Alexandria in 2005 and he completed post graduate training in Sydney and Melbourne.
Dr Hassanin has been working in hospital and general practice as a general practitioner for 10 years. He has been working in Canberra over the last 5 years. Dr Hassanin has achieved Diploma in Child health and International Paediatric Certificate from University of Sydney, He also has advanced certificate in skin cancer surgery from university of Queensland
Dr Hassanin is a member of many organisation such as
- RACGP Royal Australian College of General Practitioner
- ACRM American Congress Rehabilitation Medicine
- AAFP American academy of family Physician
- AIDA Australian Indigenous Doctor Association
Dr Hassanin has fellowship of Royal Australian college of General Practitioner.
- Chronic disease management Diabetes, Asthma, high blood pressure and Heart Failure
- Woman health
- Man Health
- Mental health
Dr Hassanin enjoys providing Comprehensive care to his patients in relaxed and friendly atmosphere.
Dr Hassanin enjoys swimming, Diving, Traveling, History and Photography.